What was the most amazing part about it? Well, I can name a few parts……
1. The Underdogs defeating the No.5 BCS ranked team.
2. Andre Heidari’s right foot redeeming himself after ongoing struggle this season.
3. Coach O calling a Big Balls Pete Play on 4th and 2 from the Stanford 48 with 1:23 left in the 4th quarter.
4. USC ranked No.23 in BCS standings.
5. Lane Kiffin is crying himself to sleep somewhere in SoCal. Probably the Valley…..
6. Amazing to see Jonathan Martin’s “emotional distress” is intact because he was spotted smiling ear to ear on the Stanford sidelines.
I don’t know whether to puke or get angry at #6. Why the hell was Jonathan Martin there? He almost ruined the moment with his little smirks and texting on the field….but then again he didn’t because the Trojans won, giving College Football one of the biggest upsets of the season. Go away Jonathan Martin, your “emotional distress” ruined Christmas for Stanford.